Then as a group do the following (you will be presenting this to the rest of the class):
- Summarize what you think are the main points of the article
- Provide an example of what the article is discussing (the article itself may have links to examples)
- State whether your group agrees or disagrees with the article and why
Your format for the presentation is up to you. Google Slides is a good option. An example of the assignment is below.
- The students presented an effective summary of the article that extends the class discussion.
- The students provided a solid example that connects with the article's main points.
- The students offered their own opinions on where they stand on the opinions expressed in the article.
- The students presented an engaging presentation and all of them participated.